The Berkeley-Haas in NYC chapter invites you to attend an M&A panel discussion and networking evening on the state of the current M&A markets – the good, the bad and the ugly.
The panel comprises M&A dealmakers and advisors who will participate in a lively, provocative and interactive discussion with the audience on key issues facing the M&A markets such as:
· What are the trends, key drivers and inhibitors for successful transactions in today's environment? What has caused transactions to fail?
· What are the trends in valuations and financing? The opportunities and challenges?
· Which sectors are growing fastest and why? Which sectors are declining?
· Who are the key players and how are their roles changing? Will growth come from PE or corporates or both?
· What is the market outlook for the next twelve months?